Welcome to Skydive Spaceland’s exclusive, innovative Skydiver Training Program! On your fifth “solo” skydive, wearing your own parachute system, you will practice turns, forward movement, and your instructor will dock on you.
Your freefall objectives for this skydive are:
- Team poised exit
- Maintaining altitude awareness
- 360° turns
- Forward movement to instructor dock
- Deploy the main parachute at 5,000 feet
Your canopy objectives are:
- 90° rear riser turns with brakes set
- Collapse slider
- Control check
- 90° rear riser turns with brakes released
- Rear riser flare
Watch the video to see how it’s done!