Welcome! We look forward to making ALL the jumps with you, ALL YEAR LONG!!! Here are a few tips about Skydive Spaceland Atlanta that you might find useful if you are moving here from afar.
Slots are limited each year, so…
Get your unlimited jump package before it’s gone!
1195 Grady RD
Rockmart, GA 30153
You can get mail and packages sent to the DZ in your name.
- There is no ATM on site.
- The closest ATM is at Cowboys Food Mart/Gas Station, 4140 Rockmart Hwy.
- There are several banks in Cedartown and Rockmart as well.
See our list of local hotels here. We do not have a bunkhouse.
You can pop tents or park RVs / Campers onsite for the weekend. There is NO hookup for electricity or water. Please let us know if you plan to camp.
For more details on our safety policies, packers, locker rental, pet policy, full-service pro shop, full-service rigging loft, and much more, please visit the experienced jumper information page on our website.
- Walmart in Rockmart, 1801 Nathan Dean Bypass, Rockmart, GA 30153. Open 6am-11pm daily.
- There are also several restaurants and stores in nearby Rockmart and Cedartown, and anything you need in Atlanta about an hour away.
- We have drink and snack vending machines on site.
Every Spaceland has tools to help you grow and succeed in skydiving! We have mentor programs with free coaching for skydivers with 100 jumps or less, then we have organizers. We have highly skilled coaches who will be happy to focus on you and keep your learning curve steep. And we regularly hold coach and instructor rating courses by The Ratings Center to help you achieve goals of working with students.
We also are located conveniently to a 14-ft iFly wind tunnel in Atlanta.
Let’s see what you can do with YOUR unlimited jump year!
- 2021: Marv Patino (577 jumps)
- 2020: Nate Shane (1224 jumps)
- 2019: Josh Petit (1427 jumps)
- 2018: Henry Guyver (1295 jumps)
- 2017: Glenn Downing (1228 jumps)
- 2016: Royce Wilson (1089 jumps)
- 2015: Andy Doyne (678 jumps)